"Acting is the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances." -- Sanford Meisner


Comedy Open Mic - 24 Oct 2017

Comedy Open Mic - 24 Oct 2017
We had splendid nights on the 12th and 26th September. Come and support my fellow comics and me again and have a night and fun and laughter, on the 24 OCTOBER 2017!!!

Search This Blog


Enter Your Email to Follow:

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dao Sha Pia






The director ChongYun Lun called me a day before the production and it was shot in super quick time on his Lumix camera. The film won the Best National Education Presentation in his camp. 

If you like what you read, go tell a friend.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information wonderful collection, but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great
    subliminal advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farhans

    Thanks for reading my blog.

    I started the blog after finding very little written of stories and movies from the perspectives of the actor and film makers. So here you are.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete