"Acting is the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances." -- Sanford Meisner


Stop Press:

COMING SOON! AKAN DATANG!


SINGAPORE PREMIER OF "CERTIFIED DEAD".

DATE: 30TH SEPT 2017
TIME: 7PM TO 9PM

VENUE:

Hall 1, GV Grand

1 Kim Seng Promenade

#03-29 Great World City

237994


Tickets by Invitation only.

Search This Blog


Enter Your Email to Follow:

Thursday, November 22, 2012

IPS PRISM: Year 2022?


This is Insitute of Policy Studies Singapore PRISM's projection of what Singapore is like in 2022. In involves a lot of audience's contribution by expressing what they want their future leaders and society to be.
This is their official trailer.




This is the part that I played - as the salesman for Licken, a laboratory grown synthetic brand of meat.


Outside the theatre, one of the ushers asked me if I was the Licken salesman, then pursued with whether I would eat synthetic meat myself. I told her that I am only an actor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment