"Acting is the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances." -- Sanford Meisner


Comedy Open Mic - 24 Oct 2017

Comedy Open Mic - 24 Oct 2017
We had splendid nights on the 12th and 26th September. Come and support my fellow comics and me again and have a night and fun and laughter, on the 24 OCTOBER 2017!!!

Search This Blog


Enter Your Email to Follow:

Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Wine Kaki This Week




Kaki means 'leg' in Malay. However, "Wine Kaki" does not mean 'Wine Leg', but 'Wine Buddy'. Similarly, "Hentak Kaki" does not mean 'Shock Leg', but about one 'hitting the glass ceiling'. Wine making is my other love next to acting and film making. :)

This week, I share my grape wine with my friend Gillian Tan at Tiong Bahru, after the shoot for the Singapore Writer's Festival's "Tin Kosong", directed by Saniff Olek.








Here's a trailer of Utter 2014, which "Tin Kosong" is part of.



Watch this space for the next edition of "My Wine Kaki This Week!"


No comments:

Post a Comment